Friday 7 June 2013

Just Talking Random

Stinky happy as fuck not cause we at the beach, but because we...



Stinky happy as fuck not cause we at the beach, but because we finally out the house! LMFAO!

It's closer than you think. #staytuned #spreadtheword



It's closer than you think. #staytuned #spreadtheword

I look good in my mans shirt. 



I look good in my mans shirt. 

Walk around the club, fuck errbody



Walk around the club, fuck errbody

Me and stinky chillin like some villains 



Me and stinky chillin like some villains 

thegoldinmypocket: =( And there goes my feelings…





thegoldinmypocket:

=(

And there goes my feelings…

chinaija: imgonnamakeachange: oh-deir: ACTUAL MESSAGE OF...





chinaija:

imgonnamakeachange:

oh-deir:

ACTUAL MESSAGE OF (500) DAYS OF SUMMER THAT NO ONE ACTUALLY REALIZES

siiighhhhh unfortunately this is so true

IS EVERYONE SEEING THIS?!?!

Just listening to both recordings all the way to the end left a horrible taste in my mouth that made...

Just listening to both recordings all the way to the end left a horrible taste in my mouth that made me make a mean mug face as if I smelled raw fish that has been sitting out in the sun for 3 days.

Have the slightest clue as to what is going on on my dash….. All I know is that it is fucking...

Have the slightest clue as to what is going on on my dash…..
All I know is that it is fucking hilarious!!

handmethatguitar: haha Back le fuck up….



handmethatguitar:

haha

Back le fuck up….

Today in History

Teacher: Here is a picture of American military propaganda from WWI. The Hun is a nickname for the Germans.
Student in the back of the class: LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
The entire class: TO DEFEAT THE HUNS. DID THEY SEND ME DAUGHTERS, WHEN I ASKED FOR SONS? YOUR THE SADDEST BUNCH I'VE EVER MET, BUT YOU CAN BET BEFORE WE'RE THROUGH. MISTER, I'LL MAKE A MAN OUT OF YOU.
Teacher: What just happened?

Gimme kitty



Gimme kitty

Awwww



Awwww

ayoitzdom: uptoke: st0nedinspace: dennys: Can you hear...



ayoitzdom:

uptoke:

st0nedinspace:

dennys:

Can you hear it?

good lord almighty yes yes

God how I miss bacon

THERE ARE CHILDREN ON THIS SITE!!

h-ella: onlylolgifs: Kid accidentally steals cup from...





h-ella:

onlylolgifs:

Kid accidentally steals cup from restaurant

AD

[insert caption about late mothers day]

Gimme…



Gimme…

ghdos: Drake is like "Um. No sir. Can't say that I have. We're...



ghdos:

Drake is like "Um. No sir. Can't say that I have. We're still hammering out the details."

goodwill-criminal: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH OMFG It hurts...



goodwill-criminal:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH OMFG

It hurts to laugh…

*takes deep breath* I’m taking questions. Please don’t over do it like last time...

*takes deep breath*
I’m taking questions. Please don’t over do it like last time y’all.

Me chilling in the car.



Me chilling in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment