Friday 7 June 2013

Nothings gonna stop me from floating.

spencestar: gwenstacy: #I want someone to look at me the way...













spencestar:

gwenstacy:

#I want someone to look at me the way chris pine looks at zachary quinto

Dat tag tho

No but seriously. :3 

Sigh.

ermagerdtittyfight: dyeknittinkdye: nymph-hopes: Best thing...









ermagerdtittyfight:

dyeknittinkdye:

nymph-hopes:

Best thing ever.

It's like watching the Matrix, but with kittens. 

the video is so great

can you give me relationships advices? i'm 18 my bf is 19 but we don't have so much things to talk about, any idea or advice?

Um.. I'm quite possibly the WORST source of advice on anything involving love/relationship stuff.

I'm single and have been dumped (some more than one time) by every single boyfriend I've ever had since I was 17 and I've never consecutively lasted in one relationship longer than 6 months.

Also no one I like likes me back.. And if they do like me back then it means they're "taken" so that's the end of that. Or they live out of state. Or both.


You'd have more relationship success if you actually AVOIDED anything related or influenced or connected to me. Hugs! Kthx!

fuckyeahhugsandkisses: improvisedharmony: HERE IS A DUET...



fuckyeahhugsandkisses:

improvisedharmony:

HERE IS A DUET BETWEEN A SHOWSTOPPING COCKATIEL AND THEIR ACCOMPANIST HUMAN ON PIANO

BRINGING YOU A SELECTION FROM THAT FEEL-GOOD FAVORITE "MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO"

Oh dear glob this is amazing. A bird has never been so adorable.

Fuck yeah this bird is happy!

nor36ret5: ivancarabajal: Es una historia de amor diferente a...





















nor36ret5:

ivancarabajal:

Es una historia de amor diferente a las demas *-*♥

cute

:')

Cakes!



Cakes!

Squeak!



Squeak!

bi-polar-oid: dinners ready LOLWHUT



bi-polar-oid:

dinners ready

LOLWHUT

vergilrenata: comedycentral: This was magical. If you ever...



















vergilrenata:

comedycentral:

This was magical.

If you ever needed a reason to follow @TheDailyShow, this is it.

Here's the original segment, in case you missed it.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Lmao

titanstroll: cicerothewriter: desireto-bethin: fitdollproject:...



titanstroll:

cicerothewriter:

desireto-bethin:

fitdollproject:

happyrosanna:

find-y0ur-freedom:

inlovewithafictionalcharacter:

This is one of the most inspirational stories ever.

Oh. My. God.

Is this a true story??

It is indeed. (x) And she's written a fantastic piece about body image. (x)

holy shit I didnt know that

This is too amazing to NOT reblog, so inspiring.

That is amazing.

Wow.

Shut the fuck up is this real? She was amazing as Luna! Wow!

southern-beef: rgjy: WHAT DID I JUST WATCH What the actual...



southern-beef:

rgjy:

WHAT DID I JUST WATCH

What the actual livin fuck man

moonwalker-girl: lo que se me ocurrió!! XD Kiki, Before and...



moonwalker-girl:

lo que se me ocurrió!! XD

Kiki, Before and After by ~moonwalker-girl

Whatever I always knew was gonna be a bad ass from the moment he took a direct hit from Thanatos without any kind of armor and survived like it was just a hard punch.

aliasmouse: I'm sorry, I couldn't resist… ROFL!





aliasmouse:

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist…

ROFL!

randomon: By: カズー Poor Ryuho!





randomon:

By: カズー

Poor Ryuho!

Anybody else eat their jello like this? :D



Anybody else eat their jello like this? :D

nothingmattersbutlove: IT just feels incredibly odd when I...



nothingmattersbutlove:

IT just feels incredibly odd when I drink this. Like I want it to taste but it just doesn't.

I know.. I've had it.. Just tastes like water. Lol

ladyknucklesinshape: the-more-u-know: 16 Fun Food Facts I know...

















ladyknucklesinshape:

the-more-u-know:

16 Fun Food Facts

I know its not health related but… it's my blog deal with it :P

[Source]

[More Health Infographics]

I enjoyed this post very much

Me in the middle when I go out to the bars.



Me in the middle when I go out to the bars.

bottombearcub: Oh, finally a gif for the stocky muscle cub from...



















bottombearcub:

Oh, finally a gif for the stocky muscle cub from the video that already circulated around Tumblr.

4ever Reblog.

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment