Wednesday 5 June 2013

Where Getting Ripped is a Way of Life

This is our Tuesday. I will remind you how deeply I love and...



This is our Tuesday. I will remind you how deeply I love and adore you. Omg. ***sigh*** ☀🌙

Photo



Photo



hotathleticgirls: Jessie Hilgenberg



hotathleticgirls:

Jessie Hilgenberg

Photo



hardbody-fit-girls: HardBodyFitGirls - Follow us for more...



hardbody-fit-girls:

HardBodyFitGirls - Follow us for more fitness girls!

nothing-but-fitness-girls: Gabriela Sales



nothing-but-fitness-girls:

Gabriela Sales

buffyshot: @dianaan81: Pic från nån vecka innan SM 2012! 18...



buffyshot:

@dianaan81: Pic från nån vecka innan SM 2012! 18 veckor kvar till nästa mål! #sm2013

With all that I am…



With all that I am…

Photo



fitappear: Tamika Webber



fitappear:

Tamika Webber

erotic-fit-women: Heidi Vuorela



erotic-fit-women:

Heidi Vuorela

staycarbfree: Everyday Isn't that called "our...



staycarbfree:

Everyday

Isn't that called "our typical shower"????

Photo



staycarbfree: This! ☀🌙 If we were on tumblr. That would be us



staycarbfree:

This! ☀🌙

If we were on tumblr. That would be us

I'm not naming any names or anything....but, someone I love is the most amazing person I know. How do you get to be the best boyfriend ever? Because.... All I do is win win win no matter what! 😉

I am pretty amazing, wait, no, that is YOU!!!! You are the craziest sexiest funniest most beautiful woman I have ever known. And you sooooo won the stationary bike contest. Those other girls didn't stand a chance.

crossfitnessgirls: Lauren Fisher



crossfitnessgirls:

Lauren Fisher

I never open myself this way Life is ours, we live it our way All these words I don’t just...

I never open myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I don’t just say
And nothing else matters
☀🌙

staycarbfree: 💋The way you kiss me. When you know. By just one...



staycarbfree:

💋The way you kiss me.

When you know. By just one kiss. Yes, I am so in love with you.

staycarbfree: This. Whoa ☀🌙



staycarbfree:

This.

Whoa ☀🌙

No comments:

Post a Comment