Sunday 9 June 2013

observation deck

Photo



artforadults: The Wonderful Descent2008, spraypaint, acrylics...



artforadults:

The Wonderful Descent
2008, spraypaint, acrylics and glass beads on canvas, 70 x 70 cm 

by martine johanna

she wears death like a smile. and that cat knows exactly what...



she wears death like a smile. and that cat knows exactly what you are thinking! I love this piece, if anyone knows who the artist is, please message me.

Sorry about the wording, i meant in the romantic sense not the sexual one :) i love the way your relationship is and i get the romantic feel from both your blogs but i was just wondering your actual feelings about her, you seem to really really love her despite the type of sexual relationship you have. By the way as a extra question. Can i ask, does your romantic side ever come out in sex like do you ever have vanilla? Sorry if this is asking for too much info :s

I can only speak for My feelings, But for me… there is very much a romantic element to our relationship. when we talk, it's of things like being cuddled on the couch, or of sharing meals. we don't often talk "naughty" to one another. Our sexual relationship is secondary to Our actual "relationship" relationship.

If she decided tomorrow that she wanted to stop being submissive in bed, I would still love her as My equal, as I do outside of it. 

That being said, in defense of most D/s relationships… There is usually a large element of affection and romantic attraction in almost all real D/s relationships I've seen or experienced. D/s is just like Vanilla in that you don't usually put in the time and effort and trust into a relationship if you don't have that connection. sure there are D/s hook-ups and playdates that are all about just sex… but for a sub to call someone Master and for a Dom to accept the responsibility that IS taking a sub… shouldn't be done in earnest if there isn't that level of care and concern.

*waits a moment for the Tumblr doms to re-read that last statement*

in closing, and to sum up… I love the young woman in question. Completely in her every mood and state of mind. I enjoy that she is submissive to me, but that isn't a determining factor (just a really sexy fun part). When we have more time together, I am sure we will explore many sexual dynamics… but when I hear vanilla… I think missionary and boring. So I will never consider our relationship "vanilla" even if we sometimes engage in sex that the vanillas would partake in themselves.

What is your day profession?

I tend bar for a living. I work for a very large chain of hotels and I am trying to pursue more of the management aspect of my current position. I've been acting bar manager for a little over a year and a half and I've managed a "night club" before… but I really would like to move up in the corporate world.

How do you feel about your girlfriend?

odd question little alejandro.

I miss her incredibly. but that has more to do with how I feel about our current locations.

I think the best way to describe My actual feelings for her aside from saying I love her and I feel blessed to have found someone so perfectly matched to me, is with a gif… that pretty well sums up how I feel when I talk to her, or read a text from her… or see her picture.

image

… pretty much sums up My feels for her.

if you were looking for a different kind of answer… maybe try rephrasing your question? thanks for the … oddly worded ask though.

findac: Valkyrja - Stencil, spray and acrylic on 91 x 121 com...



findac:

Valkyrja - Stencil, spray and acrylic on 91 x 121 com canvas

unicornkween: butt! (q'd) I am keeping a print of this picture...



unicornkween:

butt! (q'd)

I am keeping a print of this picture in my wallet. So that when people say "wow… you're far from home… what made you move all the way out here?" I can simply pull this out.

telmomiel: Our part of the 'Miss Elementi' mural in Italy.



telmomiel:

Our part of the 'Miss Elementi' mural in Italy.

gullyart: #glow @dissatisfied #gullyart #artBasel #miami #2012...



gullyart:

#glow @dissatisfied #gullyart #artBasel #miami #2012 #wynwood #graffiti #art #gully #urbanart #streetart

How old are you?

Ive read all these?

also… FAQ question #3 can be found HERE

unicornkween: Have a picture, my fellow scummy-humans. I'm...



unicornkween:

Have a picture, my fellow scummy-humans.

I'm going to go eat ice cream and drown my sorrow in high fructose corn syrup like a good 'murrikan.

cavetocanvas: Simon Vouet, Two Crouching Nude Male Figures, c....



cavetocanvas:

Simon Vouet, Two Crouching Nude Male Figures, c. 1640

bringing back the ice cubes and clothespins. You are a truly...



bringing back the ice cubes and clothespins. You are a truly wonderful and amazing being My beautiful girl. 

Photo



Photo



unicornkween: getsuswet: pleasesir-mayihavesomemore: getsuswet...



unicornkween:

getsuswet:

pleasesir-mayihavesomemore:

getsuswet:

getsuswet:

I run this blog the names twisted.. But you can call me queen bitch

My name is Cere D'Vyne and I run this blog… Hail Queen Bitch!

My name is Natalee and I run this blog… and we bitches don't like lines. They're straight.

Hi, Queen of the Unicorns/Feminist Cunts…. Homophobes can jack off in a sad, lonely corner WITHOUT the help of our blog, kthnx. <3

Did I take it too far…?

No.

No I did not.

*smug*

So… going to throw my two cents into a conversation here. If you follow a blog for its sexual images, and sometimes the sexual images that blog chooses to post aren't what turns you on. You have three choices…
get over it and realize that blog doesn't JUST cater to your tastes and scroll past…. grow the fuck up.
Second choice is to be mature and decide whether or not you wish to continue following that blog. If not… simply unfollow.
Third choice (one that only fucking morons and abuse junkies take) go on anon and talk shit to the people that have the right to post whatever the fuck they want, regardless of your personal tastes. … So many fucking close minded children seem to be of the third variety. Its sad.

mylittleillumination: Due to the veiling process the energy...



mylittleillumination:

Due to the veiling process the energy transferred from male to female is different than that transferred from female to male. Due to the polarity difference of the mind/body/spirit complexes of male and female the male stores physical energy, the female mental and mental/emotional energy. When third-density sexual energy transfer is completed the male will have offered the discharge of physical energy. The female is, thereby, refreshed, having far less physical vitality. At the same time, if you will use this term, the female discharges the efflux of its stored mental and mental/emotional energy, thereby offering inspiration, healing, and blessing to the male which by nature is less vital in this area.

— Ra: The Law of One

Yeah that… or it was two lovers kissing and enjoying being as close to each other that day as they were seperated the many long days before?

When she answers a request with “Yes Sir!!!!” When you aren’t in role… and...

When she answers a request with “Yes Sir!!!!” When you aren’t in role… and that devious sadistic smile creeps onto your lips.

brosef-brostar: krystil-with-a-k: sincerelynneka: It's called...



brosef-brostar:

krystil-with-a-k:

sincerelynneka:

It's called the border between heaven and earth .

image

image

image

image

image

image

Reblogging because beautiful deserves beautiful name.

I wanna go here one day…

No comments:

Post a Comment