Thursday 6 June 2013

LEZITUP

itsallaboutnaya: Brittana <3



itsallaboutnaya:

Brittana <3

Photo



Photo







dyedhair-and-underwear: Tattoo blog ∞



dyedhair-and-underwear:

Tattoo blog ∞

Photo



Im gunna go down south of england to see the girl I love in 21 days. We're not together yet because we wanna wait and make it ugh, just incredible and ask each other in the face. I am scared and excited as fuck. Im also an insecure shit and I am worried that she won't like what I look like, we've skyped and shit but I can be such an awkward little shit. She says she loves me loads and I feel that- so this shouldn't be a problem right? I wan't it to be sweet & perfect & I wan't to give her s

It will be perfect and sweet you'll see. She's gonna be nervous too so it will be fine! If you truly like each other it will go well. Good luck! :)

Photo



Thanks to everyone who replied to my interview post! Really appreciate your help.

GO FOLLOW HER RIGHT NOWWWW!

GO FOLLOW HER RIGHT NOWWWW!:

You're awesome.

Photo



URGENT! Need another person to interview over email like right now!

If you have an interesting hobby or job. Message me with what you do and your email, please!

Photo



Photo



Photo



I am so tired of people saying that if you're bisexual you're either looking for attention or you're "confused". How can people be so close minded and judgmental? I don't understand it..

I know it annoys me so so so much. Especially when they get hated on inside the LGBT community.

Photo



Photo



Photo



FRICK THIS IS SO AWK! Why is this getting harder. the feelings I have towards girls are getting stronger and harder to deal with. its so hard when my friends talk about guys 24/7 or a sex scene comeone on tv and I just sit there awkwardly looking anywhere but the screen becasue my moms there. I still have to hide this for another year from anyone and its getting so hard! and I found someone I kinda think I like but shes farish away from me. uhgg what to do what to do

That sucks seriously, I know what you're going through. I think most of us have been here in our life. I'm probably still in this right now to be honest. But you've just gotta be patient, it will come around eventually.

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment