Friday 7 June 2013

MDetector5's Tumblr Extravaganza!

Enslaved Genie Crystal - Slave outfit by *hachimitsu-ink I...



Enslaved Genie Crystal - Slave outfit by *hachimitsu-ink

I really love this guy's work, and she looks… nice here.

Nice pose!



Nice pose!

Might not be on much for a while. See this journal entry:...

Might not be on much for a while. See this journal entry: http://mdetector5.deviantart.com/journal/Laptop-Troubles-375928861

I have no idea who she is (and image search didn't help),...



I have no idea who she is (and image search didn't help), but she looks great. Nice presentation!

milfthick: Green see-through underwear She's got a...



milfthick:

Green see-through underwear

She's got a really cute face.

milfthick: Wifey She always looks great. This is no exception.



milfthick:

Wifey

She always looks great. This is no exception.

milfthick: Rocking Out Dunno who she is, but she looks great...



milfthick:

Rocking Out

Dunno who she is, but she looks great :)

legsman49: Sexy I love those nice, sexy legs! The pose is...



legsman49:

Sexy

I love those nice, sexy legs! The pose is good, too… maybe I should draw it sometime. I might've done it one, maybe twice already, though…

Don't know who she is, but she looks pretty hot! Nice pose...



Don't know who she is, but she looks pretty hot! Nice pose as well, from back to front!

booty-boobs-booches: Jéssica Pimentinha What a wonderful...











booty-boobs-booches:

Jéssica Pimentinha

What a wonderful assortment of poses. Plus, she's kinda thick, which is cool.

hiddenism: I originally made this to be my background for my...



hiddenism:

I originally made this to be my background for my PS3 Home Screen.

(Lol I sadly have not placed as such yet)

Made back a few weeks ago, when I wanted to try more focused colors.

All done in Sketch Book Pro. Enjoy.

She's looking mighty fine!

Assorted… um, stuff! There are poses, and varying degrees...











Assorted… um, stuff! There are poses, and varying degrees of thickness. I am not against this.

I don't know who she is, but she looks marvelous....



I don't know who she is, but she looks marvelous. She's got a nice figure.

I really like the pose, as well as certain… features. If...



I really like the pose, as well as certain… features. If I'm to draw a pose like that, I gotta practice!

blackgaljav: [TDBR-085] Gotta find this for… reasons....



blackgaljav:

[TDBR-085]

Gotta find this for… reasons. Reasons of a, um, reasons.

She looks good, but I can kinda tell that this was edited so...



She looks good, but I can kinda tell that this was edited so that she would be very dark-skinned. I'm not complaining about that, but it would be nice to know who this is. I'm pretty sure she's from somewhere…

I really like the hair, as well as the dark skin. She looks...



I really like the hair, as well as the dark skin. She looks quite lovely.

New drawing, and it's a point commission for...



New drawing, and it's a point commission for Valeyard-Vince on DA. This is his character, the Cleavage Crusader.

I tried to draw up this pose, but it got away from me quite a bit. Plus, her bo staff-holding hand is obscured by her big ol' bobblin' boobies.

The Page of Boobs - Old-School and Still Running!

Though submissions to it might’ve slowed down somewhat, The Page of Boobs is still running after 17 years, in the same format it’s always had, no less! That’s pretty impressive.

In fact, I went from “fan and visitor of the site” to “submitter of stuff to it” in only a few short years, and now I finally got one of my drawings (as a slightly altered version) up as a Title Graphic!

I’ve always wanted to post stuff there, but there was this little matter of “me sucking at drawing” to deal with. I got good enough to eventually post stuff there, but I can’t stop now. I can only get better from there!

So, check it out! You, uh, might have to refresh the page a few times, though, as there’s more than one Title Graphic, and it’s randomly generated.

jack-aka-randomboobguy: Finished version of Rouge passing the...



jack-aka-randomboobguy:

Finished version of Rouge passing the rule 34 "torch" to the new girl.  Both holes are ready but it's probably going up her butt. :P

Ok I think I'm done with the new chick.  She should be totally out of my system now. 

Also commissions are open!

Both of them look hot. We still don't know Greenie's name, though…

No comments:

Post a Comment