Friday 7 June 2013

she acts like summer & walks like rain.

Real lucky guy....wish i walked in on you getting them done and idc if it would be awkward bc it would be awesome..lol....

lol.

Photo



Tell us about your nipple piercing experience.

okay! I went to the piercing shop with my girlfriend and we told them we wanted to get our nipples pierced. we filled out papers and they gave us the jewelry. she went first and I was super nervous and scared about how bad it would hurt. they did hers (bevause she's super like that and she goes first when im scared, even tho she was scared too. she's perf) and they looked really awesome. then they did mine next and it hurt like a fucking bitch. they didnt use clamps or anything. the girl just held our nips and pushed the needle through. the second one hurt more than the first one. it also fucking hurt when they switched the barbell in and took the needle out. I'm surprised I didn't squeeze her hand off, lol. oh, and the piercer couldnt get the ball screwed on my first one so she yelled for someone to come bring another one in and i was just laying there with my boobs out and some other guy comes in and just stays in the room watching while she pierced my othee nipple and it was kind of awkward. but then we were done and we had kickass boobs. so, yeah. (: that's that.

Who do you drink with?

I drink by myself, lol.

Do you get wet real easy? Do you squirt a lot?

no.

Who gets to see your private blog? What kind of stuff is on there?

I have two private blogs. one is just a journal blog basically of me being emo about my life. the other is a blog I just made that has only like three pictures on it of my new piercings because I didn't wanna post a bunch of picturesque here for weird anons to hack off to. a few people that's I'm good friends with have the password to the first one. and some random people from tumblr that wanted to see my piercings have the second one.

What's your drink of choice?

I'm drinking shandys tonight. SO good. but I like all drinks, lol. and I'm not gonna actually make a video tonight cause I'm too tired. :p

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



drunk again

if you guys ask me lots of questions real quick I might make a video! or I might not feel like it, but whatevs. ask away!

thelovenotebook: EVERYTHING LOVE/POSITIVE/PERSONAL



thelovenotebook:

EVERYTHING LOVE/POSITIVE/PERSONAL

meghantonjes: THIS IS EVERYTHING.











meghantonjes:

THIS IS EVERYTHING.

Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment