Sunday 9 June 2013

Secret, Dirty Slut

masters-littleone: As much as I love this picture… it brings up...





masters-littleone:

As much as I love this picture… it brings up all kinda of fears in me. 

Me being on top…

Him having my belly in his face…

His hands all over my belly…

Yeah. It's a beautiful picture and I hope to aspire to that kind of confidence but for now I am too scared.

yup

I'm glad i did



I'm glad i did

i-r3fus3-2-sinkk: Bob Saget: Saying fuck you to gender roles...













i-r3fus3-2-sinkk:

Bob Saget: Saying fuck you to gender roles since 1994.

please do



please do

a-diamond-life: Mackelmore Lyrics on @weheartit.com -...



a-diamond-life:

Mackelmore Lyrics on @weheartit.com - http://whrt.it/ZrXGVe



Photo



Photo



sometimes…



sometimes…

theresadiamondunderthedust: You either love The Princess Bride...

















theresadiamondunderthedust:

You either love The Princess Bride or you're wrong.

exactly!!!

pandorasbox6: but they are always on my mind :-) and so is he



pandorasbox6:

but they are always on my mind :-)

and so is he

Photo



OMG so cute!!!!









OMG so cute!!!!

isuckblkcock28314: luvverybbc: yummy ! if i were to...



isuckblkcock28314:

luvverybbc:

yummy !

if i were to reblog every time i wanted to suck BBCs. i would not have time for anything else.

Then again, if i had a BBC to feed & breed me whenever i wanted, i would not be a Tumblr

yes please

onelittlewolfe: his-beloved-roisin: this is amazing…i want to...













onelittlewolfe:

his-beloved-roisin:

this is amazing…i want to try ALL of these.

Someone make my eyes this pretty please! 

"For the record, I honestly don't give a fuck how much cock you suck. Suck a thousand cocks. Suck a..."

"

For the record, I honestly don't give a fuck how much cock you suck. Suck a thousand cocks. Suck a million cocks. There's no such thing as a slut. That's just a lie they told you born out of male anxiety. Anxiety about adultery and misattributed paternity.

Sex isn't sinful either, though you can trace a lot of sexual repression and misogyny back to the Abrahamic religions. Before Emperor Constantine tried to replace the pagan religions with Christianity, they used to have sex in church. Sacred prostitution. Happened a lot in Mesopotamia, for example. And the Mesopotamians weren't stupid either. They invented the fucking wheel.

It's your body to do with as you please. If anyone tries to dictate a dick limit to you, they're trying to take ownership of your body. And that's slavery. If they call you a slut, that's slavery. And I refuse it. Suck an infinite number of cocks for all I care. Just enjoy it.

"

-

Benedict Smith (via celestialfaun)

i wish i could share this on FB

filthywetslut: One of my favorite things is having my ass...



filthywetslut:

One of my favorite things is having my ass lifted up like this, spread and wet. I love feeling a hard cock teasing my tight slit…nudging to get inside me.

exactly

Keri Sable Is The Queen Of Anal Creampies - Hardcore sex video - Tube8.com

Keri Sable Is The Queen Of Anal Creampies - Hardcore sex video - Tube8.com:

one of my personal faves

I need tons of work done here, anyone know the number for this...







I need tons of work done here, anyone know the number for this hunk?

hell cute nerdy boy













hell cute nerdy boy

No comments:

Post a Comment